Monday, July 8, 2013

La Grande Weather Service

Just thought I would take a break from weather facts and tell you a little more about myself. I am currently a forecaster at La Grande Weather Service. I dabble in a little bit of everything with them. In the winter, I forecast for Anthony Lakes Ski Area, and now in the summer time I am forecasting fire weather for Northeastern Oregon.

This weather service is based in La Grande, Oregon. They provide various types of forecasts for the residents of Northeast Oregon. Their goal is to supply the rural communities of Northeast Oregon with accurate weather forecasts. This is critical especially in the summer months with the dangers of wild fires. This is why the company has just developed a new fire weather model to help them in forecasting the fire dangers in Northeast Oregon. Check out this new model or LGWS forecasts at the LaGrandeWeatherService.com or email the Meteorologist in Charge, for more info.




No comments:

Post a Comment