Monday, November 5, 2012

A Little About Me and My Blog

Basically, I turned my biggest interest and hobby into my career. And I want to share my love for the weather with all of you. I want to cover all sorts of topics in the field. With that said I made up a schedule for me to follow. It is going to go as followed:

Monday: Myth Busting Monday's. Taking one myth at a time and seeing the science is behind each of them.
Tuesday: Forecasting 101. I'll tell you the basics about how you can forecast just like your TV Meteorologist.
Wednesday: Wacky Weather Wednesday's. I'll find the craziest weather stories and share them with you.
Thursday: Throwback Thursday's. Reaching through the past and bring up some old storms and weird phenomena.
Friday: Keeping Current Friday's. I'll keep you all updated with what's going on in the the Meteorological world with Climate forecast and Big Storm updates.

I'll try to keep it up as best as I can, but I hope you will tell me what day you like the best and I'll try to be sure to always update that day! WELCOME to my Meteorological Blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment